StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > app St
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

app St

Vegas running out of paper printing app state wagers.. been a long time since I seen such a pileup on one side.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 10-03-15 09:24 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wyoming is very limited on offense, but this is a lot of chalk for a team that really hasent accomplished much aside from beating Old Dominion and Howard and lost to Clemson 41-10.Not sure why money behind App and this big a chalk.

Old Post 10-03-15 09:32 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

you should watch them play, you would know how bad they are after EMU beat them that was bad, players have bad signs, heck i have it on instead of other games

Old Post 10-03-15 09:59 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

how fitting this game is, rain so hard you couldn't see the players

Old Post 10-04-15 12:20 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mike , games like that have a car wreck appeal.I found myself watching a bit of Columbia/Princeton last night, ugly football

Old Post 10-04-15 12:49 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

the 4th quarter was a slow burn, you could see it coming, now if Liberty folds ....

Old Post 10-04-15 12:52 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: