StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Giants WTF!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Giants WTF!

Seriously, yesterday they bomb Hammel, and they have ONE hit thru 5 with a gas can on the mound, whose ERA is north of 10. I can't figure out this game. How in the hell did I win the contest last year?! Unbelieveable.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 08-02-15 10:42 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Shen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cubano

Frustration is seeing what makes sense and then watching it come unglued. This is Vegas laughing at us look at the pretty plays and knowing that its still 50/50 and they get their vig.

I cashed out after hitting a great streak and left about a grand in to play. Today, I do believe that I have to worry about the money I have been playing with because I am 0-3-1 with St Louis and Oakland left on my ticket. Why I may win these bets, the one that killed me most was the padres and Miami under 6.5. This had 5 runs in the 9th inning. OK, I get it. No, I really don't. Bull pens? 5 runs? Frustrating!

Old Post 08-02-15 11:01 PM
Shen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shen Click here to Send Shen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Shen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Cubano

Frustration is seeing what makes sense and then watching it come unglued. This is Vegas laughing at us look at the pretty plays and knowing that its still 50/50 and they get their vig.

I cashed out for 6 x my investment after hitting a great streak and left about a grand in to play. Today, I believe that I will not have to worry about the money I have been playing with because I am 0-3-1 with St Louis and Oakland left on my ticket. Why I may win these bets, the one that killed me most was the padres and Miami under 6.5. This had 5 runs in the 9th inning. OK, I get it. No, I really don't. Bull pens? 5 runs? Frustrating!

Old Post 08-02-15 11:02 PM
Shen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shen Click here to Send Shen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

yes, something was going on here lol
GL

Old Post 08-03-15 10:21 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

watch out tonight same thing going on
GL

Old Post 08-04-15 12:54 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: