StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Houston @ Golden State
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Houston @ Golden State

Kids taking the Greatest Dad in the world to the game tonight. Of course I've been working them all week. Daily reminders of vacations, school functions, hell, anything I could think of. It worked!
Oracle will be rocking!

Golden State -10
Under 217

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 05-27-15 03:13 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

And

Yes, I have absolutely no shame.

Old Post 05-27-15 03:15 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Have a good time Cubano...

I think u have the right bets as well

Should be a great night on every level

Enjoy

Old Post 05-27-15 03:20 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I think double digit dogs have covered every game in the playoffs so far.

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 05-27-15 05:45 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Come on Tex! What? I'm going to take the Rockets?
After all these years you know I'm one of the biggest Homers here! Lol
PS: you are absolutely correct!

Old Post 05-27-15 05:57 PM
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You know how these things work.. as soon as someone points it out.. it goes the other way.. Just tryin to help.. lol

good luck and enjoy the good times... nothing more exciting than your sports team being in the playoffs and winning.

Damn I miss those days!!!

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 05-27-15 06:03 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Love ya buddy!

Cowboys are coming!

Old Post 05-27-15 06:26 PM
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I hope that doesn't mean we've broken up. :{

Good luck, bud. Hope your team wins.

Old Post 05-28-15 01:32 AM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Enjoy brother, I have your Dubs series big so gonna watch with excitement.... As a shooter I have to say, watching your Warriors is the most fun I've had (basketball-wise) in years!!

Old Post 05-28-15 02:32 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ballinhj12
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Y'all really dislike Refs out there in OakTown lol

Old Post 05-28-15 05:02 AM
ballinhj12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ballinhj12 Click here to Send ballinhj12 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2-0

What an electric atmosphere. It may sound stupid, but .....bring on LeBron!!
It's been 40 years. Stuck around until Al Attles (great choice) presented the trophy.
Go Dubs!!

Old Post 05-28-15 06:12 AM
ONE TOUGH MAZE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice work

You had the formula the entire series. Nice work bro

Old Post 05-28-15 11:21 AM
ONE TOUGH MAZE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ONE TOUGH MAZE Click here to Send ONE TOUGH MAZE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: