StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Maybe too late to get an answer but.......
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Maybe too late to get an answer but.......

Indiana went from +2.5 which seemed like a perfect line. And now they are favored by 1pt....

Is there an injury or some other factor idk about...

I have kind of a lot on this game. The movement has me doubting my pick

Anyone know why the line movement occurred??

Old Post 04-01-15 01:05 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sean

When in doubt
Second guessing

Me

3.5 middle I'd grab it

GL

GLTA

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 04-01-15 01:18 AM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

sorry for the double post.........

and thank you both for the comments.......

i guess ill buy half of it back..........

i played it pretty heavy................

Old Post 04-01-15 01:21 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Now we know why the line moved like crazy

There are d league players wearing the pacers uniforms

Old Post 04-01-15 02:23 AM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

And then.... After all that a crazy finish potentially coming up...

Old Post 04-01-15 04:00 AM
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

No more mid day betting for me... No excuses. But line movement like that scares the crap out of me...

Hope everyone did better than me on the games tonite...

gl the rest of the way everyone

Old Post 04-01-15 04:06 AM
Showstoppa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I bet it too pretty heavy and had it in a couple parlays that would have hit if pacers covered.

Luckily after that 2nd Q, I was able to buy out of the bet as Brook Lopez was abusing Hibbert . It was like 5-4 at times as Hibbert +/-'is a joke

Old Post 04-01-15 05:35 AM
Showstoppa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Showstoppa Click here to Send Showstoppa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: