StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > For What it's Worth ( X-mas )
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

For What it's Worth ( X-mas )

Of note here is the Ohio vs. Cornhuskers tilt ...... Neb. is a under machine and IMHO the "wrong" team is favored here ?

More later $

G,L, to All !

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 12-25-14 03:02 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

looking at this one as well, let's have a good day
GL

Old Post 12-25-14 05:31 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
YO 11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

As you know.....the kids are playing their 3rd game in 4 days. Looking for some fatigue on the Big Island

Good luck and Merry Christmas

Old Post 12-25-14 05:43 PM
YO 11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YO 11 Click here to Send YO 11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Pulling the Pin :

Ohio + 5.5 & U @ 125.5

George Wash. + 6 & O @ 124

G.L. to All !

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 12-25-14 08:25 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
rojero
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Same page MM,lets cash$$

Old Post 12-25-14 09:01 PM
rojero is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rojero Edit post   Report post
YO 11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Let's get em hun

Old Post 12-25-14 10:34 PM
YO 11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YO 11 Click here to Send YO 11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: