StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Ncaa 12/19/14 :
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ncaa 12/19/14 :

Eastern Wash. + 8 **
Colorado St. - 3 ***
Arizona - 7 **

Some totals later ... G.L. to All !

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 12-19-14 03:11 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Under :

133 in the Ari. vs. UTEP matchup **

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 12-19-14 06:01 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Under :

141.5 in the East. Wash vs. Arizona **

That's it for me $$$

G.L. to All !

Old Post 12-19-14 06:06 PM
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Noticed :

A lot of attention to the over in both Clemson vs. S. Carolina (127.5) & Alabama AM vs. Marquette (126)

Old Post 12-19-14 06:32 PM
msudogs

looks like we will have a small battle tonight with the Miners, just hoping for a classic gasp in the 2nd half, looked at both totals, as they have dropped since the openers, let's have a good one
GL

Old Post 12-19-14 08:40 PM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nail them!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 12-19-14 10:55 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: