StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Da Kid's back
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Da Kid's back

A few nuggets post-Turkey day
Marshall over 74.5
Western Michigan will score 30 on Marshall. Marshall will probably score 60 or so. I also think WKU will cover the 24 pts but the over seems a much surer bet with Marshall needing some style points to get their ranking up as high as possible. So something like 61-38 seems like a possible score.

Mizzou +3
Obviously Arkansas is the best 2-5 team we have ever seen. Close losses and basically a win they should have had over Alabama. I'm not sure I've ever seen a 2-5 conference record favored over a 6-1 but it really looks deserved.

Except here's the deal, Ole Miss was done going into last week and I would not overreact to the thrashing Arkansas put on them. Arkansas has played 5 of last 6 at home and has had a crazy light road schedule this year. Gotta like Mizzou's confidence having been in this spot last year and wanting to close it out and avoid blowing their title to Georgia, who owns the tiebreaker. Give me the more motivated, disrespected team every time, especially at home.

Old Post 11-28-14 04:28 PM
htdykid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for htdykid Click here to Send htdykid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Iowa-1

After the horrific ending to Minny game, you have to assume that Nebraska, with little to play for, will get their asses handed to them in a post-turkey day slumber in rowdy Kinnick stadium. Hawks can stop the run and Nebraska's pass offense will be real weak without Bell.

Old Post 11-28-14 04:31 PM
htdykid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for htdykid Click here to Send htdykid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm on both Iowa and Mizzou today, gl......

Old Post 11-28-14 04:40 PM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

wow-over 74.5 in 1st quarter!

Old Post 11-28-14 06:57 PM
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Looking like a 2-0 start to the season for me

Old Post 11-28-14 08:54 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: