StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > $5 make you hollar
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
oChRoNiCo
FoxDen Hall of Famer

$5 make you hollar

give me a percentage you believe this ML Parlay has of winning?

Ticket Accepted Date Risk To Win Status Wager
276066603-1 11/23/14 12:04pm $5.00 $87.31 Pending 4 Team Parlay
Pending 11/23/14 1:00pm NFL Football 256 New England Patriots -330* vs Detroit Lions
Pending 11/23/14 1:00pm NFL Football 257 Green Bay Packers -350* vs Minnesota Vikings
Pending 11/23/14 4:05pm NFL Football 267 Arizona Cardinals +280* vs Seattle Seahawks
Pending 11/23/14 8:30pm NFL Football 276 New York Giants +190* vs Dallas Cowboys

The evidence we have found has led us to the conclusion that the negative image of gamblers, of speculators and of gambling is due to prejudice, to the distorted image heavily promoted by some powerful groups who, however, have not had much evidence to support their views.
- Reuven and Gabrielle A Brenner

Old Post 11-23-14 06:11 PM
oChRoNiCo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oChRoNiCo Click here to Send oChRoNiCo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I think seattle wins….BUT JMO of course
NBL

My Goal is to Make Money Not Gamble !!

Old Post 11-23-14 06:27 PM
Brutus5775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck !! my "guess" 50%

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 11-23-14 06:44 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
oChRoNiCo
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Brutus no doubt about it Arizona is the biggest question mark in this parlay NYG is there too I feel good about GB & NE of course. geg I would love to be 50/50 and I suppose you're correct I will either win or lose the bet hahaha way to look at it positively I suppose. My warped and twisted view of this parlay is as follows really like GB & NE can't see either of them losing today. NYG Eli has great numbers vrs DAL last few times they have met. Arizona this is a team that has been so under the radar you would think NE or GB was the team 9-1 not Arizona with all the hype those other 2 teams get Arizona saying they're the underdogs in todays game which they are according to the lines makers however they have fared well against SEA as of late and I think they can go into SEA who is definitely not the same team as last year and pull out a win I will give this parlay a %40 chance of winning.

The evidence we have found has led us to the conclusion that the negative image of gamblers, of speculators and of gambling is due to prejudice, to the distorted image heavily promoted by some powerful groups who, however, have not had much evidence to support their views.

Old Post 11-23-14 06:53 PM
oChRoNiCo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oChRoNiCo Click here to Send oChRoNiCo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
oChRoNiCo
FoxDen Hall of Famer

The rest of my card fade away I haven't been able to hit the broad side of a barn this football season.

Washington +10.5 -120
Miami +7 -130
Jacksonville +14 -120
Minnesota +8.5 -125
Tennessee +13.5 -125

Old Post 11-23-14 07:02 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: