StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Miami(Fla)/Virginia Line
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Miami(Fla)/Virginia Line

This was 7 and now down to 3.5 - 4, anyone know if injuries, etc involved here or is this NorthCoast Game of Year or something? liked Miami but a bit nervous

Old Post 11-22-14 06:31 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
usc1990
FoxDen Hall of Famer

FWIW, I know Virginia was the number 1 pick of the handicapper guy on the Fox Sports 1 sports news show last night. He said Miami would have a letdown after last week's big game against FSU.

Old Post 11-22-14 06:46 PM
usc1990 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for usc1990 Click here to Send usc1990 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

similar spot for Miami as LSU the week before, you give it all against an opponent only to come up short, hit the road the next week against a team that likes their coach & needs a win in the worst kind of way. Last week Arkansas -2 vs LSU wire to wire win. RAS only service i know of that moves lines these days & if you wait till they move & fade you have done rather well this week. Not sure if you care about %'s or not but, 2 oofshore books i monitor for moves have only moved juice usually a good sign. the ML %'s at CRIS is interesting as well, hope this helps

Old Post 11-22-14 06:52 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

heck Marc Lawrence releases his GOY & the lines goes the other way lol

Old Post 11-22-14 07:07 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mike

Yeah I see some of the stuff periodically on RAS but not sure their wining percentages are much better then some of the solid cappers I see on these forums. I dont know what Rojero's long term record is on totals but I would tail his plays before Right Angle.The only service I would tail daily if i had plays would be LPW Sports Forecast with their NHL as they are as good with that as Northcoast was a while back with their Games of Year and Month, but no longer.

Old Post 11-22-14 07:15 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: