StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Giants Victory Parade
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Giants Victory Parade

If you are stuck at work and are a Giants fan, you can see the parade at csnbayarea.com streaming live.
Hell, even if I could get the day off, that's just way too many people for me to handle.

are you ready?

Lets go Warriors!!!
lol

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 10-31-14 07:16 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Closure

Okay, I just killed the day. Always good to see them roll out the old timers on the podium. McCovey, Cepeda, Alou, Gaylord Perry, et al. Bonds (he's ours) and of course, the greatest living player, the Say Hey Kid, Willie Mays.

Wait until 2016!!

Old Post 11-01-14 01:22 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

i liked Jesus Alou & Jim Davenport, glad you enjoyed it

Old Post 11-01-14 01:30 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ralph

i will vicariously share in your joy!
congrats brother
and i still say it should b a national holiday!
they certainly do crazier things than that in cali!
congrats and god bless!

Old Post 11-01-14 01:49 AM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Doc

Thanks for being on standby the other night while I was having a heart attack! Lol
Its been a long season. The best part of the day was when the general manager, Brian Sabean, led the crowd in the "Sign Pablo"
chants.

Old Post 11-01-14 01:53 AM
YO 11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Loved Juan Marichal. Best delivery bar none

Old Post 11-01-14 02:15 AM
YO 11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for YO 11 Click here to Send YO 11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Juan was there too. I love seeing the "old guys"

Old Post 11-01-14 02:29 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: