StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NCAA Foot Ball Plays for 9/20/14
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NCAA Foot Ball Plays for 9/20/14

Been a rought past 3 weeks for me so be cautious. Culimenated the bad run with a Ruptured Appendix Last Friday and was in the hospital until this Wednesday.

Iowa 7
Vandi +22

Good luck to everyone today,
Pete

Terpman

Old Post 09-20-14 03:58 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Looks good bol today.

6 Rings

Old Post 09-20-14 04:09 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Birdieman3

Hope you feel better Pete. Good luck today.

Old Post 09-20-14 04:09 PM
Birdieman3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Birdieman3 Click here to Send Birdieman3 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good to see my Facebook buddy back!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 09-20-14 04:11 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Re I'm back

Ralph, I'm back but still hurting. Needed Dr. Tony t make me well. Its going to take a while but I'm home now. so far have lost 22 pounds, and quit smoking for 7 days, 20 hours, 48 minutes.

Lets get some winners today,
Pete

Terpman

Old Post 09-20-14 04:14 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

glad to see you my friend, get some rest & let's meet at the window
GL

Old Post 09-20-14 04:15 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Vandy game. this is a perfect sandwich play for me. South caroline played and won a game lasst week against Georgia. No one thought they had a chance, but the Old Ball coach brought out some of his mystical powers and wone the game. Well they have the old doormat today with Vandy. Vandy a bad team coming off thier first win of the season last week. MIght believe that they are going to play well two weks in a row. I'm not going to burst their bubble as I really think the Game Cocks are looking to next weeks home game against Mizzu

FWIW
Pete

Terpman

Old Post 09-20-14 04:18 PM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

pete

good to see you're recovering.....if you can stay off the cigs the whole ordeal will be worth it....6 yrs for me now. grabbing some w's will soothe that appendix.

Old Post 09-20-14 04:31 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jtsachs
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Let's get Iowa! GL Pete!

Old Post 09-20-14 04:41 PM
jtsachs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jtsachs Click here to Send jtsachs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good to here you made it !

Good Luck Today

GLTA

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 09-20-14 05:23 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hope for a speedy recovery Pete, gl with the plays today......

Old Post 09-20-14 05:25 PM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
puckslug
FoxDen Hall of Famer

With you on Vandy. Hope you get well soon and have a great Saturday.

Good luck!

Old Post 09-20-14 05:26 PM
puckslug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puckslug Click here to Send puckslug a Private Message Edit post   Report post
catd10
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Get well soon and the first week is always the hardest with giving up smoking. Keep it going!

I can not believe how much your appendix weighed! 22 lbs WOW, LOL.

Old Post 09-20-14 05:30 PM
catd10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for catd10 Click here to Send catd10 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Up Date

Iowa 7 WIN
Vandi +22 WIN

What a way to come back from the grip of pain. 2/0 yesterday with large bets.

Good luck to everyone today,
Pete

Terpman

Old Post 09-21-14 12:49 PM
Micaiah2004
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey Pete,

Its best for your health to give up the smoking and maintain your lost weight and keep weight in proportion to your height. Good health will probably improve your handicapping also.

jmho.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Keep improving your health.

"It's not the thinking that makes the money; its the waiting"--J.Livermore
"Being wrong isn't a choice, but staying wrong is"--S.Stewart
"What everybody else knows, is not
worth knowing"--G.M.Loeb

"...mastery is something a man never stops seeking to attain." M. Musashi

http://adserv.honoluluadvertiser.com/multimedia/UntilThen.swf
http://00f2630.netsolhost.com/farewellmarine.html

Old Post 09-21-14 01:05 PM
Micaiah2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Micaiah2004 Click here to Send Micaiah2004 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

well done pete ...... glad to see you're on "The mends" !!!!!!!

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 09-21-14 01:53 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: