StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sea a lock against Halos today
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sea a lock against Halos today

What A Great Night for the halos last night, thanks Oakland!!!
Sea has king Felix going need a win halos starters will be nursing hang overs from the bench today, price is alittle steep but I thought it would be worse.

Glta

Old Post 09-18-14 10:55 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I made it a run line play.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 09-18-14 11:05 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yeah I did 1st 5 rl

I hope your Giants can run down the hated ones, going to be tough but I am pulling for that more than I am halos getting best record.

Old Post 09-18-14 11:19 PM
kctatum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kctatum Click here to Send kctatum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

K

Beat LA!!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 09-18-14 11:30 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tonyvegas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Its been a couple of years. If my memory serves me the word Lock was mentioned in a heading there would be horrendous outpouring of hatred towards that one poster. (FADE FADE FADE lol)

I'm on Seattle tonight, so to reverse jinx this call , I too will be calling it a lock!!
BOL

Old Post 09-19-14 01:28 AM
tonyvegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tonyvegas Click here to Send tonyvegas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kctatum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sea and Oakland playing who wants the post season less.

When they play each other next its going to be like that episode of south park where the kids are playing little league and are trying to lose even cheating to lose so they can enjoy the last of their summer.

Old Post 09-19-14 07:02 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: