StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Monday Night MLB Big Dog!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Monday Night MLB Big Dog!

Minnesota +165 vs Detroit

Tigers are off home sweep of Cleveland,so might suffer drop off here against lowly Twins. Swarzak really provides value here for Twins as he has actually been dominant in home games this year. Scherzer has thrown 241 pitches in last 2 appearances and has shown some signs of fatigue. I like Twins here. GL

Old Post 09-15-14 11:37 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I wish you luck with this one. As a Twins fan I can tell you that they haven't completely given up but there's not much left in the tank. Swarzak has pitched well in relief, however I just don't see them getting much off of Scherzer tonight. I think that most of them can't wait for this dismal season (yet again) to end and for the bleeding to stop. I'm going to look at the under 4 for the 1st 5 inn.

Old Post 09-16-14 12:03 AM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Best of Luck tonight buddy.

6 Rings

Old Post 09-16-14 12:12 AM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks guys,will be interesting game and I am sure a lot of these guys are looking to offseason.

Old Post 09-16-14 12:15 AM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Not liking battling against you

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 09-16-14 12:17 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mgh56
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wow, I didn't expect this kind of game at all. I figured that Det would win it but the Twins showed some grit to come back from 6 runs downs to tie. I figured Scherzer would stifle their bats but.....Just shows ya' how tough betting on baseball can be.

Old Post 09-16-14 04:59 PM
mgh56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mgh56 Click here to Send mgh56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Yes, it was a fun game to watch, just not profitable.

Old Post 09-16-14 06:16 PM
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

tough loss trader...you had the right idea though.

Old Post 09-16-14 07:01 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: