StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Cleveland @ Kansas 4-2 suspended
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
scofield

Cleveland @ Kansas 4-2 suspended

Hi,

Cleveland leaded 4-2 in 10th. the match was suspended and will continue on september 22th.

the book has pushed the result.
it is not normal and it is a very shame.
i email them they can count it as a winner !

someone has play this match, and what has decided your bookmaker to do ? keep, win, lose, push ?

thank you for your answers.

Old Post 09-01-14 09:41 AM
scofield is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scofield Click here to Send scofield a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I had the under and got paid. Local

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 09-01-14 11:51 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lemgreen
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My bet was on Cleveland

and was "cancelled" at Betonline.com.

I think the usual rule is that if the game is not played to a conclusion on the scheduled day it is graded "no action" so I can't complain, but it seems like an awful screwing.

Regards,

Lem

Old Post 09-01-14 01:57 PM
lemgreen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lemgreen Click here to Send lemgreen a Private Message Edit post   Report post
scofield

Thx !

I wrote to pinnacle and they give me the rules.
I will post it here later, when i will have the time.

It is not normal to lose a bet like that. It was won at 95 %. And the match will continue in 3 weeks... They can keep the bet opened....

@ cubano, which book did you used with your under ?

Old Post 09-01-14 04:28 PM
scofield is offline Click Here to See the Profile for scofield Click here to Send scofield a Private Message Edit post   Report post
scofield

The result of a game is official after 5 innings of play unless the home team is leading after 4.5 innings. If a game is called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie, or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called. Monies will be refunded if the home team ties the game and it is then suspended. Events will not carry over to the following day unless otherwise specified.

Pinnacle (****) rules..

Old Post 09-01-14 05:15 PM
catd10
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My Local had it as a push. I am glad because I was on KC.

Old Post 09-01-14 06:20 PM
catd10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for catd10 Click here to Send catd10 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Local.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 09-01-14 07:48 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: