For anyone interested, below are details to join my March Madness Pool. We had about 50 people last year, hoping for more this year. Top 2 places will get paid, 3 if we get 75 or more people. You can either Paypal funds to email@example.com or send a check payable to Chris Winship, 63 Candlewood Dr, South Windsor, CT 06074. If using Paypal be sure to select friends/family so there is no fee charged. I must have your money by noon on Thursday.
You are being invited to join 2014 Let The Madness Begin.
In order to join, you must:
1. Register as a user at http://www.poolhost.com.
When registering, you will choose a personal username and provide your e-mail address. When you click Join, PoolHost.com will send you an e-mail with a password to login to the site.
2. Login to PoolHost.com with the username you chose and the password sent to you.
3. Go to the 'Pool Tools' menu and choose 'Join a Private Pool'.
4. Choose March Madness Bracket Challenge.
5. To Join the pool you need to enter the Pool ID and the Pool Password.
For the Pool ID type: XMASINMARCH2014
For the Pool Password type: UCONN
Be very careful using PayPal. I run a pool every year also and 2 years ago I started taking PayPal. It is against their "Terms and Conditions of Use" policy to accept money for pools, raffle tickets, etc.
Make sure that no one mentions NCAA Pool when they pay you or they will freeze your account.