StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NFL Week 1 MNF Doubleheader
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NFL Week 1 MNF Doubleheader

The PHILADELPHIA EAGLES go to Landover, MD, to face the WASHINGTON REDSKINS in the 1st game of a MNF doubleheader.

The 2 games yesterday that had an O/U line > 50 both went UNDER.

EAGLES
-------------
- O/U 2-8 L10 on the road

REDSKINS
----------------
- O/U 3-9 L12 @ home vs. EAGLES

WASHINGTON REDSKINS .......... UNDER 52

Old Post 09-09-13 11:25 PM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2nd GAME

Here's the O/U trend I stated in my thread yesterday:

In week 1, when a HOME DOG has an O/U line > 44, the O/U is 3-16 (84% UNDER) since 2002.

Yesterday, both plays went UNDER so that the O/U is now @ 3-18.

Tonight's game opened at 46 and has steadily gone down to the point that it is now @ 43 and technically, no longer qualifies as a play.

As to whether this game will be included in the stats for this trend, an argument can be made both ways.

If the game goes UNDER, it will probably be included. And if the game does not, it will probably not be included due to the fact that the line fell to 43.

I may be over thinking this, but to me, this looks like what could be a 'TRAP', so I'm going to take a pass on the TOTAL.

Instead, I'll play the SAN DIEGO CHARGERS as a HOME DOG with a line that continues to go up.

So if you're going to play the CHARGERS, it would probably be a good idea to wait until 5 to 10 minutes before game time.

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS ........... +6 -103

Old Post 09-10-13 02:30 AM
Sherlock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sherlock Click here to Send Sherlock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I know that the KICK OFF has been pushed back to 7:25 PST, but I put it in now rather than taking a chance of being shut out.

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS ........... +6 -108

Old Post 09-10-13 03:11 AM
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

riding with u buddy

my pod
texans have NEVER beaten the bolts

have the under too based on your post from yesterday
thanx for the tip!

Old Post 09-10-13 03:48 AM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sherlock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Once again the CHARGERS experience what has become for them, a second half meltdown as they self destructed with a number of plays that ultimately did them in.

Trailing be 21 points in the 3rd quarter, the TEXANS scored 24 straight points to pull out the victory.

Luckily, for all of us who had them plus the points, the TEXANS played for a FG on their last possession and won by 3 points as time expired.

Also, as I kind of suspected, the TOTAL turned out to be kind of a 'TRAP'.

Old Post 09-10-13 06:56 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: