StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Top 1% Gamblers Plays on sale right now!!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Top 1% Gamblers Plays on sale right now!!

I have huge contacts in the sports industry. If you guys are willing to believe everything I'm spinning as truth please send me 500.00 via Paypal asap.

You will be a lifetime member of the 1% club and receive daily plays via email until the day you die.

Please make payments at...

Youareverysmartfordoingthis@yahoo.com

Old Post 11-15-12 10:55 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Fluid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I sent 1'000 in case I want to double my wagers!

:-@

Old Post 11-15-12 11:00 PM
Fluid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fluid Click here to Send Fluid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jayhawk7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

RU Serious? Can I get tonight's plays ill send $$ first thing in the morning...lol

Old Post 11-15-12 11:04 PM
jayhawk7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jayhawk7 Click here to Send jayhawk7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fluid

With a double payment you are eligible to receive these plays one day earlier than everybody else. This way you can beat the line moves before the information is released to the general public. I will also include my personal email for top 1% service.

Ilovefreemoney@toutsfknstink.net

Old Post 11-15-12 11:07 PM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jayhawk7

I will share one of these stone cold locks with you for today only. Bet 500.00 on this game to cover the membership. After you win just ship me the money to me via Paypal.

North Carolina -3.5

Lets get it!!

Old Post 11-15-12 11:16 PM
Fluid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Point, congrats on a top quality post for your 5'000th!! lol

Old Post 11-15-12 11:17 PM
Fluid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Fluid Click here to Send Fluid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

WOW

Thanks Fluid. I knew if I worked hard and played by the rules good things would come.

Old Post 11-15-12 11:19 PM
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey point

You,ve been in the basement with tigre to long.

GLTA

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 11-15-12 11:35 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

markinc7

Nah. I'm super allergic to mold so I can't be anywhere near a basement. I hope you guys will be paying up now that I've shown the power of my insider information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bz4NUW-B7U

Old Post 11-16-12 04:02 AM
Jinx
FoxDen Hall of Famer

haha just love the email adresses LOL

Old Post 11-16-12 12:00 PM
Jinx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jinx Click here to Send Jinx a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

if nothing else they gave us a day of LOL'S.

have you ever felt like the world is a tuxedo and you're a pair of brown shoes?

Old Post 11-16-12 01:55 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I would like to thank everyone who joined the 1% club yesterday. We had 7 new brothers join the fraternity from this website. In celebration of such early success, we have decided to post another 500.00 free play. This way more of you can pick up the free money to pay the lifetime membership fee. Today's stone cold lock is on..

Air Force -22 vs. Hawaii tonight at 9:30 Eastern Standard time.

Lay the 500.00 on A.F, collect, then ship the money to me via paypal. It's quick, it's easy, it's smart. Become a lifetime 1%'er today..

Old Post 11-16-12 05:34 PM
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Will do, thanks.

Feel free to e-mail me point @ imsogullablethatishouldbedead@dumbdumb.com

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 11-16-12 07:23 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: