StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA and NCAAB plays 1/26/09
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
copperblue
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NBA and NCAAB plays 1/26/09

Lots of plays I like today so have to be brief

1.Elon at Wofford
Big shock here. Like the undo. In addition to the zillion Elon undo trends check out the situational trend below. Wofford is 8 out of the last 9 under off a road loss and off a road loss of 10 or more this season 2 outta 2 under.

Under 61 (1H)

Play Under - Home teams against the total (WOFFORD) - in a game involving two poor offensive teams (63-67 PPG) after 15+ games, after 2 straight losses by 10 points or more.
(30-7 since 1997.) (81.1%, +22.3 units. Rating = 3*)

The average first half total posted in these games was: 60.4
The average first half score in these games was: Team 27.9, Opponent 28.1 (Total first half points scored = 55.9)

The situation's record this season is: (0-0).
Over the last 3 seasons the situation's record is: (18-4).

2. Fairfield at Manhattan
Oppo of BnB here. Not a good thing but Fairfield's tough outta conf schedule has prepared them well for conference play. Manhattan is dreadful as a home fave just 1-11 ATS over the last 2 seasons.

Fairfield +1.5 (full game)

3. Canisius at Niagra
CU has been a good dog this season covering 9 of 12 1H's and 4 of 5 as a dog of 6 or more. Niagra on the other hand 2-5 in the 1H as a home fave and just 1-3 as a fave of 6 or more.

Canisius +7.5 (1H)

4. Phoenix at Washington
Yeah the Wiz stink but the Suns have struggled in the 1H of back to back games going just 3-7 this season. Wiz 9-3 as a home dog. They have struggled of late but this season after failing to cover the spread in 2 straight they are 12-3. Hope this is a good spot.

Wiz +2 (1H)

5. Atlanta at Miami
Hawks are another team struggling but hopefully back as a dog is a good spot for them as they are 14-4 this season ATS as a dog. Conversely the Heat are just 4-9 as a fave this season. The Hawks best defensive efforts have come against division oppoenets holding them to on average 91 points. That should keep this one close.

Hawks +3.5 (full game)

Old Post 01-26-09 09:12 PM
copperblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for copperblue Click here to Send copperblue a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bol copper

like that wiz play.. I may have to take a closer look at my heat play.

Old Post 01-26-09 09:14 PM
dodgerfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dodgerfan Click here to Send dodgerfan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'll give you Wiz 1h if You'll allow me to have the game. I'll join you with Canisiusussss. Good luck w/the rest,my plate is full.

Old Post 01-26-09 11:16 PM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

copperblue

gald to be riding with you tonight
GL

Old Post 01-27-09 12:35 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
31bullets
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i was liking canasius, but didnt see your post ....will be rooting for you....

"If you're not gonna be a part of a civil society, then just get in your car and drive on over to the East Side.." Cosmo Kramer
"Giddy-up!" --Kramer
"Lets make some music, make some money, find some models for wives...."MGMT
If your dog won't jump off a dock, it is just a mutt

ozarkmountaindockdogs@gmail.com

Old Post 01-27-09 01:14 AM
31bullets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 31bullets Click here to Send 31bullets a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

adding

The Elon under 1st half a LOSER big time! Also the Atlanta game
in NBA! not good!

Old Post 01-27-09 04:33 AM
playtowin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for playtowin Click here to Send playtowin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Playtowin

I had you all wrong, man. Had no idea you were like that.

Old Post 01-27-09 05:01 AM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
playtowin
Restricted User

adding

Like what? I want to be your bookmaker is all, i want to go to the track every day and bet on the horse races and go out to
the bar after that and go have dinner after! Now u have a pleasent day, hear!

Old Post 01-27-09 05:24 AM
playtowin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for playtowin Click here to Send playtowin a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I know Brian.......

i had this guy wrong too. thought he was an ok guy. Did you get into some crystal meth playtowin????? youve got some serious ****ing problems sir. unbelievable........

Old Post 01-27-09 05:37 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
zbt
FoxDen Hall of Famer

To think....

I actually read your threads Playtowin, WTF is your problem? Copperblue brings more to this forum than 99% of the other people including myself! I look forward to his plays and have made a lot of $$ over time following him!

Please keep your useless comments to yourself! Not everyone can win all the time!

GL and hope you realize that you are wrong here!

zbt

Old Post 01-27-09 05:43 AM
zbt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zbt Click here to Send zbt a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

copper.........

I know you stay above all this crap but we had to say something. sorry for the negative posts in your thread. gl. going forward sir. hope youre doing well.............

Old Post 01-27-09 05:47 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
copperblue
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ha ha

Yeah I was just having a quiet night counting my losses :)

Appreciate the kind words guys. Very cool.

I am more worried about ZBT pulling his offer to take me to Fenway more than anything with the losses lately ha ha

Lets move on and find some winners tomorrow

Old Post 01-27-09 05:55 AM
copperblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for copperblue Click here to Send copperblue a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Lets move on and find some winners......

tomorrow. couldnt have said it any better than that. Im losing at a high rate and yet my bankroll is still healthy enough to allow for a nice winning streak thanks to all you guys that taught me about money management. gl. everyone..................

Old Post 01-27-09 06:01 AM
playtowin
Restricted User

Hightimes

Thats a good boy and i'm glad you learned something !!

Old Post 01-27-09 06:08 AM
RedHottG2
FoxDen Hall of Famer

playtowin

I'm still waiting for you to teach me something. I still can't justify this being you posting this much trash. I sure hope to find out this u/n to be hijacked and this not really you. I just can't see it turning out this way unless you have the problems discussed in the hall..

Old Post 01-27-09 06:29 AM
RedHottG2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedHottG2 Click here to Send RedHottG2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I saw ragtop's name (Bo-Knows) over in the lounge, playtowin is talking like a crazy man, are pet's heads are falling off!!!

I'm just waiting for a -900 ML play from Mr. Perfect to top this night off!!!

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 01-27-09 06:38 AM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

copperblue

we'll get'em back, it's a tough stretch for alot of folks right now
GL

Old Post 01-27-09 11:58 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Highbeams
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Copper, just in case.....

ZBT pulls the plug on you, I will substitute a grand tour of Camden Yards when the Os play Boston. That way, you will find a beautiful park, just as many Sox fans as in Boston, and a grand Inner Harbor.
And, don't worry about Playtowin, he just got over his head in his own losses and snapped when your usually reliable picks had a bad night and didn't bail him out; let's hope he recovers.

Old Post 01-27-09 07:19 PM
Highbeams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Highbeams Click here to Send Highbeams a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

I just don't get it? Copper keep doing what you do bro!! You Sir are a class act.

Old Post 01-27-09 07:43 PM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JZ in Florida
Banned User

PTW

Unreal stuff here with that guy. Posted my opinion/support in Brian's thread, but my respect for you is equal in all aspects.

Old Post 01-27-09 11:05 PM
JZ in Florida is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JZ in Florida Click here to Send JZ in Florida a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: