StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Welcome Back!!!!!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Pro-Investments

Kids and what they try to do for attention.

One thing i dont understand is how someone can post plays with different size units, yet only record wins and losses. never understood that. Unless of course there using that well known monopoly account.....

Anyways....Ciao Ciao, Arriverderci, Addio

"Scared Money is Dead Money"

Play Range
small...$100
medium...$200
large...$400

Old Post 02-01-07 03:15 AM
Pro-Investments is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pro-Investments Click here to Send Pro-Investments a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

easy now shizzle,sounds very much like Strizzle and I have no correlation with this thread so let it fizzle, buster and the board busted out the randizzle, he proclaims that we should just get out more of the hizzle i like to rhyme i throw them on this grill and let em sizzle

Old Post 02-01-07 03:17 AM
Strizzles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Strizzles Click here to Send Strizzles a Private Message Edit post   Report post
nizzle

Just for the record i'm not affliated either

GL

Nizzle

Old Post 02-01-07 06:19 AM
nizzle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nizzle Click here to Send nizzle a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

whats up my nizzle I knew you would be down chewin the grizzle no affiliation in this station dizzle sending in his resignation a proclamation of false identification making up a new name creation.

Old Post 02-01-07 06:34 AM
Strizzles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Strizzles Click here to Send Strizzles a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: