StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > G-Town takes it down!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
the hook 420
FoxDen Hall of Famer

G-Town takes it down!

The tournament has been No conference play ,but been holdn my own as some of the other great cappers in here but college b-ball conference play is where it is @ !With the final 4 teams left i see G-town bein stronger inside an outside then rest of the teams,an thats why they will take it all

Old Post 03-29-07 04:33 AM
the hook 420 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for the hook 420 Click here to Send the hook 420 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Newbiegambler
Banned User

tells us about it saturday.... haha nah just kidding I agree like um too

MLB: 63-32
NHL: 1-3-1
NBA: 6-1
Ponies: 1-0

Old Post 03-29-07 04:39 AM
Newbiegambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Newbiegambler Click here to Send Newbiegambler a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

hook

Final Four Tournament Bracket and Odds
Based on analysis using Team Rankings NCAA Power Ratings, we calculate the odds of each team making every round of the tournament.

Team Finals Champ
UCLA 46% 21.39%
Florida 54% 27.28%
Georgetown 43% 20.36%
Ohio St 57% 30.97%

Hook as u can see G'Town has no chance my brother...gl

Always bet AP's number 11 who will be trying hard to get into Top 10...

Old Post 03-29-07 04:41 AM
Curdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curdawg Edit post   Report post
pointmagic
FoxDen Hall of Famer

beware

I will post very strong reasons not to take the hoyas on friday.
Please take a look at it, I hope it changes your mind.

Old Post 03-29-07 04:51 AM
pointmagic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pointmagic Click here to Send pointmagic a Private Message Edit post   Report post
the hook 420
FoxDen Hall of Famer

G-Town

I will look @ ur reasons pointmagic,and what the other great cappers in here will say bout this game.i might jus b hoping my future bet @ 8-1 odds comes in on G-town .But i feel if they get Oden in foul trouble,Buckeyes r done an i believe that G-Town can beat Florida or UCLA as well.

Old Post 03-29-07 05:29 PM
the hook 420 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for the hook 420 Click here to Send the hook 420 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Oden is not really the key to this offense lately in my opinion. He helps but not the key in the last two games.

They have played great basketball with him on the bench. Conley, Lewis Lighty, Cook have all good with special emphasis on Conley and Lewis who have been phenomenal the last few games.

Also, when you speak of foul trouble, Hibbert is just as likely or more likely to get in it as Oden is. They did not like Oden much in the Alamodone, the refs that is. The new scene may do him tons of good. Conley likes to drive in and is sneaky, that could mean foul trouble for Hibbert. Basically the same thing for Ron Lewis. They will play at the hoop and force Hibbert and the rest of the Hoyas to make quick decisions. If they react to slow its a foul or an easy basket.

I see Ohio State winning it all since the comeback vs. Tennessee. They had the absolute worst of everything thrown at them and managed to find a way to win. Those are the teams that are left standing.

I do want to do some more research on how each team has played vs a big man in the middle. I am not sure they will be the key though. I confident Oden is much quicker and will not allow alot of the easy hoops Hansbrough and the NC boys did.

I just say I will be betting on Ohio State, if they do somehow manage to lose, I will root for your 8-1 on the Hoyas against either of the other two teams that moves on.

Old Post 03-29-07 09:13 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
not2good
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Foul trouble

I think whichever big man does not get in foul trouble wins the game...

Old Post 03-29-07 09:17 PM
not2good is offline Click Here to See the Profile for not2good Click here to Send not2good a Private Message Edit post   Report post
the hook 420
FoxDen Hall of Famer

G-Town

This game is showing an even amount of wagers on it so far an 60%on Fla. to 40% UCLA...I"m goin with G-Town as my stronger play as they will b too much for ohio st. an that rookie center of theres to handle....lol....Leaning UCLA cause i think that ML is way too low for the defending champions an i dont see the books gettn beat tomorrow...Will hav a BIG wager on G-Town an that game will determine how much i will wager on UCLA........GL Den

Old Post 03-31-07 02:04 AM
the hook 420
FoxDen Hall of Famer

G-Town !

GL to everyone that has the HOYAS!

Old Post 03-31-07 06:29 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: