StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > The Other Answer
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
JZ in Florida
Banned User

The Other Answer

Pittsburgh +1.5 (-115)

Healed, 14-1 at home, outscoring average opponents by 16.5, motivated = Pitt 70-65.

BOL

09 MLB 57-48-1 +19.73
Yesterday 4-0-0 +4.54

Old Post 02-24-08 05:57 PM
JZ in Florida is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JZ in Florida Click here to Send JZ in Florida a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

got um at a pick

gl vic

Always bet AP's number 11 who will be trying hard to get into Top 10...

Old Post 02-24-08 06:08 PM
Curdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curdawg Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I got them at +1.....Good luck today!

Old Post 02-24-08 06:11 PM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

i meant Louisville

sorry

gl vic

Old Post 02-24-08 06:13 PM
Curdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Curdawg Edit post   Report post
JZ in Florida
Banned User

Dang it Curdawg...

You sure jumped ship quick there! :)

Adding Boston / Portland OVER 186 for .5 unit in the NBA this afternoon. That's the card for me today.

Sure is quiet in here so far - guess everybody's not home from church yet.

09 MLB 57-48-1 +19.73
Yesterday 4-0-0 +4.54

Old Post 02-24-08 06:24 PM
JZ in Florida is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JZ in Florida Click here to Send JZ in Florida a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JZ in Florida
Banned User

F'n 1/2 point two days in a row...

UConn yesterday, Pittsburgh today. And the douche misses an easy layup with 6 seconds to go... Snakebit, that's what it is! :)

Gonna add North Carolina -15 for a buck.

Time for a cold one.

09 MLB 57-48-1 +19.73
Yesterday 4-0-0 +4.54

Old Post 02-24-08 08:15 PM
Curdawg
StatFox Legend

JZ

I don't care who says what, i buy the hooker

gl rest of the day.....vic

Old Post 02-24-08 08:21 PM
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

Always..been hit to many times in the past by that hook. I will never get nailed by it again.

Old Post 02-24-08 08:22 PM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
31bullets
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jz...

i am lagging today but i will crack my first cold one with you...cheers....i know what you mean by the hook...i had a 5 bad beats by the hook about 4 weeks ago....then i started buying them and it didnt matter...they either lost big or won big...but i will say this...vic does pretty good at buying points but i cant pattern his behavior on it..good luck with whatever you do....

"If you're not gonna be a part of a civil society, then just get in your car and drive on over to the East Side.." Cosmo Kramer
"Giddy-up!" --Kramer
"Lets make some music, make some money, find some models for wives...."MGMT
If your dog won't jump off a dock, it is just a mutt

ozarkmountaindockdogs@gmail.com

Old Post 02-24-08 08:24 PM
31bullets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 31bullets Click here to Send 31bullets a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Garrrdock
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hovas in the building

Crackin a newcastle and on unc pisspounding with you.

Hey, is pmpn drew a tout? I didn't even know he was bannd? What did he get bannd for originally? And y would he come back mirroring 187 and the whale? Grown men don't act like this.

Floatin stools...arguing on the internet is like the special olympics...even if u win ur still retarded lol.

Old Post 02-24-08 08:50 PM
Garrrdock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Garrrdock Click here to Send Garrrdock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JZ in Florida
Banned User

Curdawg, SugarHill, 31bullets:

Bad thing is, after yesterday's experience, I did buy the 1/2 point on Pitt today. It's only money - LOL - 31B - Cheers!

Garrrdock:

Cheers to you too. Mighty tasty. :) As for Drew, man - I don't know what to say, and probably wouldn't say it (for a change), if I did know... He's been on here longer than me and I always thought highly of him. Since this just happened, I'm gonna wait and see how it plays out. I have a hunch there's a LOT more to this story than we know right now. Something doesn't add up.

89-64 North Carolina!

JZ

Old Post 02-24-08 09:06 PM
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

tough break on the panthers JZ

good luck with UNC!

i'll pm u later about what we talked about

Old Post 02-24-08 09:24 PM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: