StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Thank you Friday_13th ! ! !
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Midas
Banned User

Thank you Friday_13th ! ! !

Thank you for the logo and thank you for taking the time to reduce its size and download it for me. Thank you for taking of it right away.

Do I trust you with my password ? Are you kidding me ? I not only trust you with my password. I trust you with my life too, man. I now can say without a shadow of a doubt that I got the best logo in the world.

I may be the guy who turns anything he touches into gold. You're the guy who's made of it.

Thanks again, buddy.

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction"

- Albert Einstein

Old Post 05-26-06 12:10 AM
Midas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Midas Click here to Send Midas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Midas

Great logo.. That Fri. is a man of may talents and a real class act, too.

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.
Author: Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-26-06 12:28 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ok... Midas, thanks for the trust

And also Ragtop thanks for the comment

I hope that both of you and enjoy the Pistons win tonight !

<BIG><B>"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."</B></BIG>

<A HREF="http://kmhsfinearts.org/Drama/mr_six_old_guy_lg.jpg">Michael K.</A> ( Friday13th, Profesional Sports Capper )

Old Post 05-26-06 01:19 AM
Friday 13th is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Friday 13th Click here to Send Friday 13th a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: