StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > A10 11/16
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

A10 11/16

Looked at this one awhile. Notre Dame v St Joe's. Should be a good game. Probably should sit back and watch. Both teams return everybody. A couple things made me play this. St Joe's strength is inside. Aiken will swat a few tonite. ND has inside strength as well. Cooley will swat back.

Last year, St Joe's guards were not good at guarding the 3. ND has the 3 pt shooters, even though in the first couple games, they didn't hit much. I think they hit a few tonite.

ND seems to be playing with a chip on their shoulder. St Joe's might, but they are usually laid back. The venue won't affect ND, as they play there often during the Big East season. The real reason I'm playing ND, is the coaches. Brey will outcoach Martelli. No doubt in my mind. Will the score reflect that? Find out, I guess.

Leaving to go see Sinbad. Now that dude is funny!

ND -3

A10
4-7 -4.00*

Leans
3-1

CBB
1-1 -0.10*

Old Post 11-17-12 01:57 AM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ND it is bol.

6 Rings

Old Post 11-17-12 02:59 AM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update

ND -3 .... loss

I'm done. Not for good. Just for awhile. And not because this play lost. I just realized last night, while my wife is yelling at me to get ready, that I just spent over 2 hours researching a college basketball game...in mid-November! Why was I doing this? There's more to life than posting a write-up in a gambling forum. I'm just wasting too much time on this. Maybe after the holidays and conference play starts, I'll start back. I'll pay attention to the league, and may throw one out now and then. The parents are aging and the grandkids are growing up...fast. My time can be better spent elsewhere. I'm not going away. Just taking a break. Will be fine tuning my tailing expertise!

Sinbad was a hoot last nite! One line from last nite.....I'm cheap. They won't let me in the strip club anymore. The last time I was there, my buddies told me to make it rain! I started throwing quarters!

Remember....

Enjoy today....
Yesterday's gone...
And tomorrow may never come.

Makes you think, huh? That one's for Bytore! ha

Bonnies today.

GL Den

A10
4-8 -5.10*

Leans
3-1

CBB
1-1 -0.10*

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 11-17-12 02:59 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sometimes we all get stuck on something and we all need to take a break. remember Family first. YOu will get back to your winning ways.

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 11-17-12 04:32 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: