StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Biggest -1.5 / Dog Of The Day
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
serif

Biggest -1.5 / Dog Of The Day

Tell me you got that....
I got it - I got it
Channel 5 eat your heart out

Haha....... What movie?

Tell ya what I got........
I have noticed from out there in left field is that the largest RL dogs of the day are coming through more often then not

Hmmm.....
With those odds do we have something here?
Don't have time to check but if anyone can maybe if it shows something then we can use some sort of modified chase or something

Just a thought.....

Old Post 08-31-09 06:37 AM
serif is offline Click Here to See the Profile for serif Click here to Send serif a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sawyer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It's a good idea to chase dogs in september. Favs are not winning often win September and April as far as I know.

GL Sheriff!

Iron Dogs 2010-2011 Regular Season Record: 144-149, x46.58 Units (1 Unit Each Play)
Statfox Denham's Best Bets Thread 2011: 32-14, %70
NCAAB *10 Totals 2009-2010: 25-16, %60.97
NBA Totals 2010: 133-83 ATS, %61.57

Old Post 08-31-09 12:19 PM
Sawyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawyer Click here to Send Sawyer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Prime Time
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Serif

I believe that movie was "Die Hard"?

I agree with Sawyer. I play the largest ML play each day on the RL. It is more questionable in April and September. I would consider playing the dogs during those times. I have had a nice few runs of 4, 5, and 7 wins in a row a few times so not so good May through September.

GL!

PT

Up front there ought to be a man in black.

Old Post 08-31-09 06:32 PM
Prime Time is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time Click here to Send Prime Time a Private Message Edit post   Report post
serif

Yup... I was hype last night after it was on. Man they don't make classics like they use to.

Thanks guys. Agree...

Be intouch to follow up soon on this
Sucks being F'n busy with my day job

Old Post 08-31-09 10:48 PM
serif is offline Click Here to See the Profile for serif Click here to Send serif a Private Message Edit post   Report post
serif

Long day... Yeah I recall April is a great spot cause the public is all the favs based off of last year's results. Sure many lossed $$ taking TB and some others earlier in the year with their slow start and heavy lines. When I get time I will look this stuff up to see if we got something cooking here. With other dogs I mainly keep an eye them getting 30% of the public or less on the ML filtering out each last place team in every division. Some favs too fall under this. Here and there it would catch but over the long run could it be profitable? Just something on the back burner and looking to utilize on the regular next year maybe. How could more fiters be apllied? Time will tell. Moral to the thread in honor of Primetime's thread is that I am looking to bring to the Den a simple yet solid and producing system (suppose a chase) applied with the right money management by taking advantage of the dog lines whether RL as 1st stated or ML in the ladder. Main goal is to find something that takes only seconds or minutes to equate. Just will test track for now. This would be going against most plays I am going with presently but the key is to gain the most value for the less risk and applied right whether ML or RL dog system can generate units steadily over the long run. Well lets throw it on the wall and see if it sticks. Thanks guys

Old Post 09-01-09 02:56 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: