StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Trick or Treat Questions
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Trick or Treat Questions

As a kid...

Your best costume...

Fav. treat ...

Best trick...

Best memory...

Nightmare (worst exp)...

Old Post 10-29-08 10:46 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Good thread Bromoe....

Best costume......well, as a kid I am trying to remember some without having to dig into the old picture box, cause I kinda liked the ones I put together as an adult. lol

As a kid my Mom sewed a cute costume for me; it was a brown dog with floppy ears. I had to walk with my brother who was Aunt Jemima from the pancake box. I think he wanted to be the dog. lol

Favorite treat........then and to this day has to be candy corn....I am addicted to it!

Best trick.....ashamed to say the old dog poop in the flaming paper bag (but that was mischief night....does that count?) It's too bad my friend set her neighbor's porch on fire....boy did she ever get in trouble!

Best memory.....getting to go out on mischief night, bar none. You could run around with your friends in the dark doing dastardly things to your neighbors (you thought anyway). Lots of shaving cream and toilet paper, soaping up car windows, filling mailboxes with shaving cream, ringing doorbells to nobody there (hiding in the bushes giggling), using string and a notched thread spool to make awful noises on the neighbors' windows......we had so much fun!

Nightmare (worst memory)......I guess the porch thing above. lol

Your turn!

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 10-30-08 03:12 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Batman when I was five.

M & M's

Best trick was when a friend of mine and I took two trash cans of tomatoes and spent the better part of 30 minutes tossing them at a sob's house.

Memory... several that had to do with fireworks

Nightmare....

Three way tie...

Fireworks started a bad fire once in a wooded area.

Did a lawn job once (on an old girlfriends lawn) My buddies car got stuck and as I got out to push, he got loose and took off leaving me there as her dad opened the door. Never knew I could run that fast.

When I was 11-12 or so, I got caught taking the whole bucket of candy.(Didn't see the "only take one note") the lady made me pick out every snickers bar out of my bag and put it back.

Scared me for life

Old Post 10-30-08 04:19 AM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

my favorite thing was getting the "real" sized candy bars instead of those tiny ones. it was very rare but you just knew it would happen if you went to enough houses : )

Old Post 10-30-08 04:38 AM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Gotta be the candy bars! I lived for them.

I remember lighting M-80's. We would put them about 20 ft from somebody's door, usually in some shrubs or flower garden, roll some toilet paper to make a delay fuse, go over to the school yard across the street, sit on the dark grass field where nobody could see us and drink stolen beer from my friends dads garage fridge. BAM! It was on. We'd lay silent face first at the school yard and listen to all the comotion trying to hold laughter down.

Also painted an egg black and used fishing line, taped it strung up between a tree and a chain link fence across the street, stretched it windshield high (or so we thought). A motorcycle came racing down the street and we all just got up and ran before he even reached it. I remember hearing the skids though it didnt knock him off his bike. I remember seeming it was like slow motion trying to get over a fence to get to my neighbors backyard and hide. Never knew what happen to the guy, but he had to have had kill in his mind. Never did that again.

Thats enough of my criminal activity as a youth, lol.

Old Post 10-30-08 05:38 AM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I grew up in Vegas, and the best part of Halloween was the day after. When are parents were playing Poker with our college money, we were playing poker for our candy. I learned that a flush beat a straight before I could do long division!

I still remember the arguments...1 snicker bar equals 3 chick-o-sticks. M & M's are straight for skittles. 5 tootsies rolls equals one candy bar, and smarties could not be used to call chocolate. And don't you dare try to raise me with any of that wax paper no name candy crap!!!

Those were the days...
ff

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 10-30-08 07:53 PM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hightimes
FoxDen Hall of Famer

miley is only............

16 years old. are you a disney watching kid or a disturbed adult????

Old Post 10-31-08 06:12 PM
hightimes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hightimes Click here to Send hightimes a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"Or just an average joe playing a "trick" for Halloween"

Miley knows us.

I can feel it...

Now Miley, who are you???

Want us to get out nerf bats to make you fess up???

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 11-01-08 03:24 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Miley, be honest.... LOL!!!

You know us!!!

No one shows up in prison and just posts... : )

Defcon. No, you speak too well. That Frenchie could never type English right...

RUSH

Old Post 11-01-08 07:20 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Miley is...

on the Ragamuffin.

Silly bastardos's Trix are for kids!

New IP, laxadaisical checks and balances.

Makes incense to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azcexvB3iYw&NR=1

Tell us the truth you little hussie!

I'll bad man you if you don't...

It's hallowed everclear eve.

Don't pi ssss off the bats in my belfry!!!

Old Post 11-01-08 08:56 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I like hairspray...

It's not Ragtop. Does not ***** enough. lol!!!

RUSH

Old Post 11-01-08 08:59 AM
SliPKnuT
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ok that was a bluff.

It is Crazy Dave

Did you see his site and thread earlier?

He's got a thread devoted to you there!

Plus he loves the ghosts and goblins!

Main foyer thread...

Dig it up!

He had a great double up free pick.

PHILLY TO B SLAP the pesky knicks.

I sell seasonings at work called crazy daves btw.

I wonder what causes a spice man to go insane?

Interested...

http://forums.statfox.com/forum/sho...threadid=116716

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling."

Ambrose Bierce

Old Post 11-01-08 09:08 AM
SliPKnuT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SliPKnuT Click here to Send SliPKnuT a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good work kid!!!

Failure though. It's not Justdave. Jd would brag on. I don't see this...

Should I worry about my thoughts??? Not really. I am seconds close to patching!!!

RUSH

Old Post 11-01-08 09:46 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: