StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NHL play of the day
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
DayTraderDon

NHL play of the day

Today’s system play is in the NHL

Dallas Stars +1.25 3 Units

NFL: 2-4 -6.98 Units
CFB: 0-2 -5.04 Units
MLB: 0-1 -2.48 Units
NHL: 4-4 +1.30 Units
NBA: 1-0 +2.00 Units

Total 7-11 -11.08 Units

*2 Unit plays are the starting level for the progression

This is NOT a chase system.

My plays are all rated the same strength and the number of units assigned to a play are only an indicator of where we are in the progression.

I will keep a running tab of my plays at the end of each post so you can track my progress or lack of whichever the case may be. The line that I will use will be the line that is current at Pinnacle at the time the play is posted.

I am a full time day trader. The similarities between day trading and sports betting are many. I have taken the systems that have made me a good living in day trading and modified them to sports betting. I hope to establish my credibility by consistently picking more winners than losers.

I will never have more than 1 play a day. I use a progressive/regressive money management style that prevents more than 1 play at a time.

Old Post 11-01-08 12:35 AM
DayTraderDon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DayTraderDon Click here to Send DayTraderDon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: