StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA Playoffs 5/6/plays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
NumNutz74

NBA Playoffs 5/6/plays

3-0 yesterday

Real quick,

Cavs/Bos u92(1st half) == $200

see the CELTICS coming out and trying to make a statement. see the CAVS starting slow and making sure they make quality shots and adjusting to BOS D. line keeps dropping so I wanted to post as soon as possible....

be back later with more picks, gl den

Old Post 05-06-08 06:24 PM
NumNutz74 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NumNutz74 Click here to Send NumNutz74 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PIGGEDY
Banned User

numnutz

great job yesterday buddy, seems like your back on your grind cousin, keep up the good work and thanks for the good write ups and insight...good luck bro

Old Post 05-07-08 01:03 AM
PIGGEDY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PIGGEDY Click here to Send PIGGEDY a Private Message Edit post   Report post
NumNutz74

1-0 for today

3-0 yesterday, 4-0 this week, eh.... 9-8-1 last week i believe and have to go back and see where my exact total is so far in the playoffs, but I know it should be in the mid 60% somewhere. lets get ready for tmrw. I started playing to many games once I was up big at the start of the playoffs. not going to do that again, especially after my big win in vegas. plenty of time for solid big plays from now on....

gl den

Old Post 05-07-08 03:32 AM
NumNutz74 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NumNutz74 Click here to Send NumNutz74 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
allbus

nice W!

Nice win today NN! i didn't have a chance to see ur play til now. i went 50¢ on the over 181. Oh wells, I take the loss now even though it's early. I'll definitely try to follow your plays tomorrow man!

Peace

"Winning is not everything, but wanting to win is." --- Vince Lombardi

Old Post 05-07-08 03:52 AM
allbus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allbus Click here to Send allbus a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: