StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Wake at UNC
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wake at UNC

Last Sundays game Wake vs. Duke was an absolut joke. Coach K sat on his ass and let his boys lose it was the worst game I have ever seen him coach PERIOD. On top of that he had all 5 of his STARTERS FOUL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!. Can anyone out there find me one game in the history of the NCAA where a team had all five starters foul out? If so please let me know as I have been googleing and asking for help at ESPN, CBS Sportsline and several others and have gotten an answer. Plus the Kids for Wake were on a mission to win that game for the Memory of Skip Prosser. Well Skip won't be in the Dean dome tonight, and neither will his kids. This game will be one ***** slap period and won't ever be close. I believe Carolina wins by 20 plus points and the Demon Deacons go home with their tail between their legs.

Bromoe agrees as well.

Hammer Down take UNC -15 and get the money.

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 02-24-08 10:18 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JZ in Florida
Banned User

No arguement here - I'm on it as well and am predicting a 89-64 NC final. This one might be covered by halftime - which bothers me a bit... NC likes the kill though, so I think we're safe.

09 MLB 57-48-1 +19.73
Yesterday 4-0-0 +4.54

Old Post 02-24-08 10:21 PM
JZ in Florida is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JZ in Florida Click here to Send JZ in Florida a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: