StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Championship Sunday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jdada7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Championship Sunday

Rams @ Saints -3 (56.5)
Patriots @ Chiefs -3 (56.5)

It’s been a while since I saw both AFC & NFC with identical spread & o/u.

I’m leaning towards Rams +3.. I believe the interior loss of Sheldon Rankins is very crucial for the Saints. Especially vs the Rams who looked like the team willing and able to run the ball 40 times. Behind Gurley and CJ Anderson I think McVay draws up a perfect Gameplan to play keep away from Brees and control clock. I can see 24-23 Saints or 23-21 Rams.

The GOAT vs The Kid!
Andy Reid vs Bill Belichick!
This one has to be a matchup for the ages, right? Although I don’t think it will be fireworks like the previous matchup (83) points I believe it will be fairly close. It’s hard to bet against Brady but I think now is the time. A lot of $$$ on patriots to win ML and the line has stayed firm at -3 after opening -2.5. Mahomes steals the show late.. Chiefs 27 Patriots 23

Curious to hear what you guys think & who ya got?

Old Post 01-20-19 06:30 PM
jdada7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdada7 Click here to Send jdada7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I can see PATS by 10.Its BRADY time gl

6 Rings

Old Post 01-20-19 06:37 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jdada7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Freezing

Saw a stat where Brady is 24-4 where temperatures are below 30 degrees.. can anyone confirm this?

Old Post 01-20-19 06:43 PM
jdada7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdada7 Click here to Send jdada7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

brady is probably 24-4 in any criteria you can come up with. love the guy....but still want to see kc advance.

Old Post 01-20-19 07:40 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Imrightalot
FoxDen Hall of Famer

incredible isn’t it

fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. Sorry man but it’s predetermined. You can’t win against referees.

"Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck." -Don Shula-

Old Post 01-21-19 02:21 AM
Imrightalot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Imrightalot Click here to Send Imrightalot a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jdada7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I agree

That was the worst call I’ve seen in my 15+ years of watching the NFL and any CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Old Post 01-21-19 02:23 AM
jdada7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NE vs KC

WHAT. A . GAME!!!!

Old Post 01-21-19 04:35 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: