StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Pats fans
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
I take advise

Pats fans

Pats fans ,please make sure you have your favorite adult beverage for the game .will make the pain less as they get crushed lol.

Old Post 02-01-15 07:03 PM
I take advise is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I take advise Click here to Send I take advise a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Wait!!!

Isnt that a Red Sox avatar???

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 02-01-15 07:16 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Tex
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I think he meant to say it will make the celebration that much sweeter

give a man a fish, you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish, he'll sit in a boat and drink beer all day"

Old Post 02-01-15 07:19 PM
Tex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tex Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Edit post   Report post
I take advise

No ne is going to get crushed never bet with my heart. Go sox however we have your man at the hot corner this year.

Old Post 02-01-15 07:22 PM
I take advise is offline Click Here to See the Profile for I take advise Click here to Send I take advise a Private Message Edit post   Report post
drtony
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ouch ralph

he went there
thats what u get for questioning his judgment
he reminds u that pablo will b patrolling fenway !!!!!

Old Post 02-01-15 07:28 PM
drtony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for drtony Click here to Send drtony a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hilarious!!!

Yeah, I couldnt believe that the Panda left the Bagdad by the Bay!
I want to say that I hope he baloons up and has a lousy year, but I love the Panda.
There will always be a place in Giants fans hearts for this guy.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 02-01-15 07:40 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
M-1

How'd that work out for ya? Go Pats!

Old Post 02-02-15 11:44 PM
M-1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for M-1 Click here to Send M-1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: