StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > BIG BAD BILLS PLAYS FOR FRIDAYl
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

BIG BAD BILLS PLAYS FOR FRIDAYl

2 Plays for tonight!
NHL
SJ- 395.....Heavy heavy favorite..Should dominate!....2 units

NBA
LA Clippers +4.5......3 units
Good luck tonight DEN! Enjoy the weekend!

YTD
NHL
70-61
+36.59 units
NBA
11-8
+13.29 units
NCAA
44-27
+54.51
Ncaa Tournament
13-6
+24.10

Old Post 03-31-07 02:35 AM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wojo12212
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bill

Good luck tonight

Wojo

Old Post 03-31-07 02:36 AM
wojo12212 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wojo12212 Click here to Send wojo12212 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
31bullets
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck today buddy...i guess you got real busy and forgot about returning my call....it is real hard to type right now as i wipe away a tear.....hehehehe.....try me on sunday for the race...gotta work on sat but i should be able to eat lunch at the house and get something in on the early game.....

"If you're not gonna be a part of a civil society, then just get in your car and drive on over to the East Side.." Cosmo Kramer
"Giddy-up!" --Kramer
"Lets make some music, make some money, find some models for wives...."MGMT
If your dog won't jump off a dock, it is just a mutt

ozarkmountaindockdogs@gmail.com

Old Post 03-31-07 03:24 AM
31bullets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 31bullets Click here to Send 31bullets a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hi Chris

Sorry about that I will give you a call Sunday for sure, i have a busy day tomm. also,work tomm and a wedding at night. My summer league baseball coach is getting married for the 3rd time,they say 3 times is a charm.( I hope so,I would rather take a beating)

Old Post 03-31-07 03:34 AM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
31bullets
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i thought 3 strikes and you are out.....no problem on the call...we are getting swamped at the shop...keep the winners coming...

"If you're not gonna be a part of a civil society, then just get in your car and drive on over to the East Side.." Cosmo Kramer
"Giddy-up!" --Kramer
"Lets make some music, make some money, find some models for wives...."MGMT
If your dog won't jump off a dock, it is just a mutt

ozarkmountaindockdogs@gmail.com

Old Post 03-31-07 03:37 AM
31bullets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 31bullets Click here to Send 31bullets a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

L.A. Clippers....Winner..+3 units
San Jose...........Winner..+2 units

Old Post 03-31-07 03:30 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: