StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Regarding Osk
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
The Clipper

Regarding Osk

Do you guys realize that professional handicappers would be thrilled to hit 55% over 700 picks? I follow the industry pretty close and I only know of one guy other than Osk that can hit 60% over that many picks.

Old Post 12-26-06 05:56 PM
The Clipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Clipper Edit post   Report post
Actionbrett

Whose the one guy, im curious.

Old Post 12-26-06 06:46 PM
Actionbrett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Actionbrett Click here to Send Actionbrett a Private Message Edit post   Report post
willy2067

I cant beleive ......

the way people bash Oskiem, Since I have joined the Forum he has showed me so much. And so what if he likes the DOGS. If you notice the people that bash him are the ones that contribute nothing. WhAT does sneaky petey contibute? I just hope these idiots dont drive these great cappers off the forum. There are no guarentees in GAMBLING. He must do something right his posts only get about 3000 views or more a day!

thanx for everthing OSK.

Old Post 12-26-06 06:56 PM
willy2067 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willy2067 Click here to Send willy2067 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PackFan

Agree

I don't post often and I will admit I come here to get Oskiem plays and others. I don't have time to cap the games my self. I have learn alot from many here. As many other have stated if you don't like his play's or the the way Oskiem does things just ignore him. I for one have had the most profitable football season ever. I only hope people like Sneaky Pete don't chase Os and some of the great cappers away. Oskiem and others keep up the good work.

Old Post 12-26-06 08:50 PM
PackFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PackFan Click here to Send PackFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
The Clipper

Dr Bob

Old Post 12-26-06 10:24 PM
The Clipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Clipper Edit post   Report post
jim125us66

It almost seems as if sneaky pete is a tout who cant sell his picks. Just another hater. Osk is solid on this forum and no one can ever change that.

Old Post 12-26-06 10:32 PM
jim125us66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jim125us66 Click here to Send jim125us66 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Cbass
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Osk (how do you pronounce that?) is a stellar gamesman. He tends to love NFL dogs, but does come up with thorough trends and matchup analysis. My hats off to him and I tend to tail him often. Keep it up.

"As I interpret it, we're now at the end of the beginning of the upturn of the downturn."

Old Post 12-26-06 10:33 PM
Cbass is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cbass Click here to Send Cbass a Private Message Edit post   Report post
chaos151

Keep the writeups coming Osk... your doing a hell of a job - don't listen to the haters!

Old Post 12-26-06 11:52 PM
chaos151 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chaos151 Click here to Send chaos151 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hey mr. chaos151.....

Page 4 of Osks' thread clearly shows you calling him "Over-rated"..........
Don't try to come to another thread, and suck up..

You and the other negative people can go away......
As far as you go, I smell a rat.....

Love him in this thread, then bash him, then accuse him of copying, then asking us to BUY picks,

You can go away, and take your friends with you!!

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 12-27-06 12:02 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
chaos151

Who's selling picks? Stop the negativity... let it go - Can't I worship Osk like everyone else?

Old Post 12-27-06 12:13 AM
chaos151 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chaos151 Click here to Send chaos151 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Not when you call him "MR OVER-RATED"

By the way, you did that in his own thread.....you stepped on him in his own thread and called him that.

Reference page 4 in his Pro pick thread for Monday.......

Post your plays, then call somebody "over-rated"....Oh I'm sorry...."Mr. Over-rated"....

Old Post 12-27-06 12:26 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pinkpastrami
FoxDen Hall of Famer

My Input

If people don't like what Osk pick's DONT PLAY IT!!!
And if you do play it and it happens to go down, SHUT UP and take it like a Man!!! Case Closed.

Old Post 12-27-06 12:27 AM
pinkpastrami is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinkpastrami Click here to Send pinkpastrami a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Oooops forgot to ad...."Mr. over-rated....J.E.T.S"

How are your posted plays doing?...

waiting...

waiting...

waiting...

waiting...

Thats right, you contribute nothing.

Old Post 12-27-06 12:28 AM
mudbogg1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

capper envy

Let them who loose more often than not cast the hate when the good guys have a loosing day. They are probably selling someone else picks as well.
Let everyone who be like this follow "The Big Stu Nation".
Everyone has a winning system that just can't loose. How many GOY's have been won or lost this year or over the past 5 yrs.
A new system pops up every time a trend is made up. You pick the law of averages and decide which one is right or wrong.

It is called Gambling for a reason. (Risk or Reward) They go together no risk no reward.
Throw the darts at a schedule card and then play. I've Not enough guts to play these games.
Systems have streaks and everyone wants to be on the winning side of the system but the mad cappers can't stand the loosing side of it.
These are the cappers that usually sell their picks and haven't a winning overall system of their own.

Good Luck
Mudd

P.S.

My Record doesn't matter to me but It does to others. The only thing I can say here is that I've won more than I lost and my accounts tell me so. Those with stated records often get bashed when they loose as people have high hopes when following another person's picks.

peace

Old Post 12-27-06 12:59 AM
mudbogg1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudbogg1 Click here to Send mudbogg1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
chaos151

Well said Mudd... keep up the good work!
Some of these guys have too much envy.

Old Post 12-27-06 01:10 AM
goirish52

he buys juice nearly every game

It seems that everyone is forgetting that he "buys the hook" - as he likes to say - nearly every game. When you lay -120 on every game (which he almost always does), a 55% winning percentage isn't very flattering.

In fact, if you lay -120 every game, you need to win 54.5% of the time - which is exactly his winning percentage.

I'm not here to talk anyone of you guys off of his plays, but I realized a long time ago that he's merely an average handicapper at best. I'm much better off applying my own handicapping skills.

Sorry to be the dissenting opinion.

If anything, we should all try harder on our own. Peace and happy holidays.

Old Post 12-27-06 01:36 AM
goirish52 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goirish52 Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

gorish

Yet another banned member......where are your picks?....ooh only 6 posts, hmmmmmm......post your own plays, then talk...

Lets see...
You contribute nothing, then speak negative, then contribute nothing.....

I see yet another pattern developing here....

Next, let us know how good Dr. Bob or somebody else is,....

Then accuse Osk of copying....

Then, get banned....

Then come back with another name, and try to sell us picks...

Nice try....

Post your picks...oohhh..I'm sorry you haven't contributed anything..

I was going to say post your picks, then critisize...

Old Post 12-27-06 02:13 AM
goirish52

wow dude

I just tried to point out a statistical fact. Sorry to upset you.

Easy math, my friend. Lay -120, you have to win 55% of the time.

If you want to call anyone who disputes you a "tout" go ahead, i'm just stating the statistical facts.

Happy holidays.

Old Post 12-27-06 02:19 AM
goirish52 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for goirish52 Edit post   Report post
chaos151

MikeB needs a chill pill... can anyone stop his negativity please - just let it go! Aparently the only people who are allowed to post have hundreds of posts already & "contribute" - can't we all just get along? Don't hate on people for their opinions... everyone is equal buddy. Goodluck to you in the future

Old Post 12-27-06 02:42 AM
goirish52

very nice chaos

I'm just trying to state some statistical facts, and Mike gets upset.

HANDICAP YOURSELF. That's my Christmas gift.

Happy holidays.

Old Post 12-27-06 02:49 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: