StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Spend more time capping then Crying And
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Spend more time capping then Crying And

You fuking guys would be rich ....
Un real ......Children ....look for trends not trouble ...............
I am done with this .......Its sad I find myself reading & even responding .....an posting too....guess what I am done with it ...

Old Post 12-28-06 07:04 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Drock
StatFox Hall of Famer

Ya why don't all you asshjoles stop bitching about everything before we lose some of the best cappers on the Net...

Thanks for all your hard work Douglas!!!

Old Post 12-28-06 07:34 PM
Drock is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Drock Click here to Send Drock a Private Message Edit post   Report post
duckman
FoxDen Hall of Famer

douglas

Stick with what you're doing and stay away from the soap opera threads. There is just too much garbage going on with those threads from posters with less than 100 posts to multiple users with the same IP to...... You get the point. Too many good cappers to get caught up with all the jealous bickering and back-stabbing.

Duckman

All things being equal, when in doubt, take the underdog.

Old Post 12-28-06 07:36 PM
duckman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duckman Click here to Send duckman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

duckman .............

I know ...........Its like a car crash...ya know you dont want to look .....yet you do .....
well anyway I am done reading all about it /
maybe statfox should set up a children section to post on .........

Old Post 12-28-06 08:02 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
uthater
Banned User

Don't Blame Me

I made one or two negative posts and you guys jumped all over me and loaded this forum up with a bunch of bs...

Old Post 12-28-06 08:05 PM
uthater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for uthater Edit post   Report post
Thehorsemen2
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Dougy............

I would Rather watch the " Golden Girls " then this SH*T !
lol...............................

Just stay out of it, you are better Off !.....I AM !!!!!

I'm here to Make $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Thehorsemen2

Old Post 12-28-06 08:06 PM
Thehorsemen2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Thehorsemen2 Click here to Send Thehorsemen2 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: