StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NCAA Tourney play
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

NCAA Tourney play

Pacific +8 (-120) for 20 units

- Very public showing by BC in the ACC Tourney has everyone (including ESPN pundits) glowing on their prospects, resulting IMO in an inflated line.

- BC played a grueling stretch of conference tourney games through Sunday, now must travel 3000 miles and 3 time zones to play on 4 days turnaround. In the last four years, teams from the major conferences that played conf. champ. games on Sunday are just 4-12 ATS in their first round games played on Thursday.

- 80%+ trends such as listed below are 5-0-1 since 2/1/06:

Play Against - Neutral court teams (BOSTON COLLEGE) - after 2 or more consecutive overs against opponent after 3 or more consecutive unders.
(28-6 over the last 5 seasons.) (82.4%, +21.4 units. Rating = 3*)

The situation's record this season is: (6-2).
Over the last 3 seasons the situation's record is: (21-4).
Since 1997 the situation's record is: (31-9).

Old Post 03-15-06 07:03 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GrandGouda
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Look like good numbers there RD. Going to ride the train, hope your NCAA Tourney is as good as your Bowl Season was!

Old Post 03-15-06 09:57 PM
GrandGouda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrandGouda Click here to Send GrandGouda a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Line increase

Pacific +8 (-110) for 20 units

This is the #1 most wagered game for today according to Sports Insights. Currently 71% wagered on BC with no change now from opening line of -8.

Old Post 03-16-06 06:09 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
player
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck RD, I have been on Pacific all week.

Anbody looking for some action or a new account, please private message

Old Post 03-16-06 06:17 PM
player is offline Click Here to See the Profile for player Click here to Send player a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

Betting against my hometown boyzz

Im on it with you ...My 4th and final afternoon dog plays !

You guys will have to wipe the tears from my eyes if pacific wins this one !

GL DJ THANKS RDT !

Old Post 03-16-06 06:22 PM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Also looking hard at Pacific/BC under 135. Opened at 129 with 83% on Over.

Combined with stevekoc's geography factors thread and this looks like a solid play.

Old Post 03-16-06 06:40 PM
wawtu31
FoxDen Hall of Famer

PACIFIC +8

BETCRIS

Old Post 03-16-06 07:17 PM
wawtu31 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wawtu31 Click here to Send wawtu31 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
marley

local has Pac +8.5

GL

Old Post 03-16-06 07:18 PM
marley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for marley Click here to Send marley a Private Message Edit post   Report post
un1bomber
FoxDen Hall of Famer

all i have to say is WOW what a way for that to go down... i hope some of you guys got it at +8.5

Old Post 03-16-06 10:54 PM
un1bomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for un1bomber Click here to Send un1bomber a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Friday 13th
StatFox Hall of Famer

un1bomber... + 8.5 ???

My man...

I have this bet + 8.5..., but they LOSS BY 12 !!

<BIG><B>"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."</B></BIG>

<A HREF="http://kmhsfinearts.org/Drama/mr_six_old_guy_lg.jpg">Michael K.</A> ( Friday13th, Profesional Sports Capper )

Old Post 03-16-06 10:58 PM
Friday 13th is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Friday 13th Click here to Send Friday 13th a Private Message Edit post   Report post
un1bomber
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yahoo showed final score 88-80.. after i saw fridays post I saw it on sportsline 88-76 so i was wrong.. 88-76 is correct right

Old Post 03-16-06 11:00 PM
un1bomber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for un1bomber Click here to Send un1bomber a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

That goes down ...

as one of my worst beats ever.

End of regulation 65-65 ... I have under 135.
And of course I had Pac +8' and it goes to a 2nd OT where they proceed to get outscored 14-2 and I need a stiff drink.

Old Post 03-16-06 11:15 PM
The Hip

Don't "derail" Train

RD...tough loss. Although I had BC, I also had the under! Unbelievable how a team can hang around all game, through an overtime, then completely get outplayed in the last 4 minutes...ouch.

Hopefully you are having your drink, and I am sucking down a cold one right now finishing some work and watching Marquette trying to recover.

Do you like anything else this evening? I really value your opinions in basketball. Let us know that the "train" is just stalled, but ready to "express" again!

GL the rest of the weekend.

Old Post 03-17-06 12:24 AM
The Hip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Hip Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bad Beats

I had Pacific +7.5 and NC - Wilmington +2.5. Now THAT is tough...UGH

Old Post 03-17-06 06:26 AM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
un1bomber
FoxDen Hall of Famer

dont worry RD.. mlb season is coming up!!

Old Post 03-17-06 06:53 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: