StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > off topic
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

off topic

any VH fans
you can download and listen to the entire concert at the US FESTIVAL in 1983 at this location!as a member of the fan club it is my obligation to spread the gospel anywher i can!the quality is excellent!enjoy...............

http://www.sunriseautodetail.com/th...ncafe/main.html

Old Post 05-29-05 01:59 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bill30

Just got back from the concert. Thanks for the free tickets. Saw them in 1984 and havnt seen anyone top them yet, in my opinion.

Old Post 05-29-05 03:28 AM
bill30 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bill30 Click here to Send bill30 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

David Lee Roth made that band.

Old Post 05-29-05 05:22 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

guys listening to it for the 3rd time today!!!!!!!!the setlist is f'ing incredible!!!!!i must say that i have seen them prolly 25 times and i like them better with sammy!!!!!!!live that is,but when i came across this GEM i had to share with other people.rough day on the gambling front but hey tomorrow is another day.THIS SHOULD BE MANDATORY LISTENING FOR ANYONE OVER THE AGE OF 35

Old Post 05-29-05 08:24 AM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

Sammy's a freak.

You ever been to Cabo Wabo?

Old Post 05-29-05 10:52 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

http://www.cabowabo.com/

Old Post 05-29-05 10:52 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: