StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Memphis @ Golden State
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Memphis @ Golden State

Not until Thursday. Just a heads up on the total. It opened at 198 1/2. I got in at under 198. I believe it may drop some more.

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 05-01-15 01:52 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Oops

Game is Sunday. Sorry working on end of month reports for the owner. Hate end of month!!

Old Post 05-01-15 01:54 AM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Waiting forever!

It seems like a month since they last played. Only five tickets to divvy up in the family, and only ONE is controlled by my Granddaughter. I had to play the "you wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for me" card. That beautiful smile flashed on and said.. "Was waiting for it Grandpa, and handed me two tickets and the VIP parking pass. Go Dubs!!

Golden State Warriors -9 (-120)
Under 198

Oracle will be rocking!

Old Post 05-03-15 03:28 PM
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Add

Atlanta -5
Under 198

Old Post 05-03-15 05:51 PM
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2-2

I laughed at all the touts taking the points with Memphis today. There is no way in this world that the Grizz can stay with the Warriors without their point guard, Mike Conley.
Home crowd was as usual, loud and supportive. Tough place to play.

What a great atmosphere. We are living right out here. First the Giants in the World Series (Heard Timmy is mowing them down over at AT&T), and arguably the best team in the NBA this year.
Very happy that Spurs not in playoffs any longer. That was the one team in the West that I thought they would struggle against.

Go Dubs!!!

Old Post 05-03-15 11:59 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: