StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > The Best MLB Chase Ever !!!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
MKF

The Best MLB Chase Ever !!!

LMAO, I always crak a smile when I read
the records and analisis of a MLB chase

Its really stupid...
any of us can do 10 diferent MLB chases & have great records

And just for fun, here's my great MLB Chase Thread... Enjoy !

Old Post 04-18-10 06:21 PM
MKF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MKF Click here to Send MKF a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MKF

Two MLB Chases

Chase # 1: bet the first game of the board of each day OVER

Chase # 2 : bet the last game of the board each day UNDER

Easy... LOL, this chase like all the other MLB chases will work, enjoy !

Old Post 04-18-10 06:23 PM
MKF is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MKF Click here to Send MKF a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MKF

Chase # 1

Game 1

FLORIDA @ PHILADELPHIA OVER 9.5

* * * 1.1 to win 1.0 units * * *

Chase Record : 0-0
Units Won : + 0.0

Old Post 04-18-10 06:25 PM
MKF

Chase # 2

Game 1

DETROIT @ SEATLE UNDER 8.5

* * * 1.1 to win 1.0 units * * *

Chase Record : 0-0
Units Won : + 0.0

Old Post 04-18-10 06:26 PM
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Chases are similiar to playing -1100 ml's if you think about it, seems like they would be right up your alley

Old Post 04-18-10 07:20 PM
Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gush Click here to Send Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
moneywins9
Banned User

be careful gush

you might get banned like sportgenius for speaking the truth in here. They don't seem to like that.

Old Post 04-18-10 09:29 PM
moneywins9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moneywins9 Click here to Send moneywins9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

SG

didnt take you long to come back huh?

Peace and Victory

Old Post 04-18-10 09:31 PM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice catch, Tigre. I noticed in another post his spelling of freind.

BUSTED!

Old Post 04-18-10 09:36 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Genius

You are getting close to Merino's record for number of times banned. And with the Angels avatar you either wanted us to figure this one out or you are even more stupid than I thought. By the way, when you create yet another user name....remember it is FRIEND!

Old Post 04-18-10 09:44 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Alvan9
StatFox Hall of Famer

My word, how many accounts do you have?

Better yet, why would you want to be part of a forum that does not want you. Pretty pathetic.

Old Post 04-18-10 09:45 PM
Alvan9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Alvan9 Click here to Send Alvan9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hahahaa........Didn't Statfox used to do IP checks?

BTW Alvan, you nailed it with your last line. Agree 100%.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 04-18-10 09:57 PM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LET'S GET

THE TEAM FROM "CRIMINAL MINDS" TO PROFILE THIS GUY.

Old Post 04-18-10 10:24 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

SG

Thats pathetic, unbelievable. I mean you are supposed to be a man that runs his own business. A "Pro" at what he does. Your just at the bottom of bottom. Worthless

Peace and Victory

Old Post 04-18-10 10:26 PM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
oChRoNiCo
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am by no means trying to defend SG here but this guy MKF is also a real piece of SH*T. Seriously he is trying to get people to email him to get his picks that is pretty lame both of these clowns deserve to be banned imo! If its no big deal then why not just post your pick here instead of saying anyone who wants this pick needs to email me how lame is that

Old Post 04-18-10 10:39 PM
oChRoNiCo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oChRoNiCo Click here to Send oChRoNiCo a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

I

personally believe that you are so damn bitter to the fact that your just NOT GOOD and you would LOVE to be good. You may know people who are good at what you do, and may know people in Las Vegas that are good and you would love to be like them but its just not possible bc you arent good. You are bitter for that and you def have to get over that hump man. Your Not Good SG, stop. Stop the cries for attention. Dont you have a girl or a wife or fiance that gives you attention? I mean i know your answer is prob no bc of that AMAZING EYEBROW but damn, there def has to be somewhere you can get attention, SOMEONE has to be able to give you attention besides us. This is just way too hard to believe that you love to come here for attention.

I get it, your business sucks, you cant pick winners and your website looks like my old myspace page. The good comments on your page are all made up ones from you and your friends. Give it up SG. You have no clients, no one knows about you, you dont sell picks, you record your video with your blackberry. Just give it up man. Start tailing some of us bro, just do it like Nike. Irish Mule went 2-0 in just a half on the laker game. Seriously dude just give it up, you'll never be what you want to be in the capping world, some have it and some dont. You just dont have it man c'mon, smell the coffee big brother, wake up lets go, throw in the towel. Like rocky's wife told rocky, "You cant win". Give it up, trust me, just listen for once. There isnt no mystery man, there isnt no other guy who you pick picks with. There is no such thing as sportsgenius.com. Its just a BS site with a guy trying to do the damn thing, which i respect, but its just not happening.

Also in baseball you calculate units not percentages.

Take it easy and i hope you follow the advice.

Peace and Victory

Old Post 04-18-10 10:40 PM
ZZZZ
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LOL.... I love this countries.... hehehe

The Chase is on... in many ways...

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/jpg/200801/corvette-zr1-police-w.jpg

winning isn't everything.........

its the only thing...........

Old Post 04-18-10 10:47 PM
ZZZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZZZZ Click here to Send ZZZZ a Private Message Edit post   Report post
moneywins9
Banned User

before i get banned again

I will not post anymore picks here. I think I see what is going on. I am a tout who is doing well and is ranked pretty well on documented sites. MFK is opening up his tout business and is very freindly to this site. I think I was a threat with my record and you guys had to get rid of me somehow. I got banned for coming back and just posting plays. Thats just the advantage of having a freind run this site. good luck once again. everybody here is trying to make a buck.

Old Post 04-19-10 12:34 AM
moneywins9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for moneywins9 Click here to Send moneywins9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SWONE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

before i get banned again

I will not post anymore picks here. I think I see what is going on. I am a tout who is >>>>>>doing well<<<<<< and is ranked pretty well on documented sites. MFK is opening up his tout business and is very freindly to this site. I think I was a threat with my record and you guys had to get rid of me somehow. I got banned for coming back and just posting plays. Thats just the advantage of having a freind run this site. good luck once again. everybody here is trying to make a buck.

seriously, doing well??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gambling?? Who said anything about gambling??

It's NOT gambling when you "KNOW" you are gonna WIN! Alan from "the Hangover movie"

Old Post 04-19-10 12:44 AM
SWONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SWONE Click here to Send SWONE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bo-Knows

WHAT IS THAT SMELL?

Someone please flush the toilet?

AKA: Ragtop

Old Post 04-19-10 12:44 AM
Bo-Knows is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bo-Knows Click here to Send Bo-Knows a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

Can I ask you some questions?

question #1
Why is it that you do good everywhere else but when you come here you are worth sh!t?

question #2
Why do you keep coming back?

question#3
What makes you think that you are gods gift to this world when your really not good at all?

Can you please answer these in number order bc i would really like to know the answers to all of them.

Thanks

Peace and Victory

Old Post 04-19-10 12:55 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: