StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Reds/Pirates GM2 Over 8.5
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
andy06

Reds/Pirates GM2 Over 8.5

Cueto is making his first start off the DL. He had been terrible prior to his trip to the DL.

He was never diagnosed with an ailment, I think he is just tired and needs the offseason to recuperate.

He pitched 174 innings last year, then went to the Dominican League, then the World Baseball Classic, and another 136 2/3 this year.

He still has a lot of velocity, he has just lost his command. Plus both teams will be a little shorter in the bullpen after the first game of the DH today.

Two of the Reds better relievers Nick Massett and Arthur Rhodes both pitched in the first game.

Old Post 08-31-09 11:19 PM
andy06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andy06 Click here to Send andy06 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I remember the Reds are your baby Andy. I will join you on this!!

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 08-31-09 11:33 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
andy06

Can't help but feel I got a little lucky on that one. Than you Drew Stubbs.

Massett and Rhodes have been two of the most consistent relievers for the Reds this year, and I thought "only an idiot will run those two out again for game two"

Never again will I doubt the stupidity of Dusty "toothpick" Baker.

Massett has now pitched 7 times in the last 8 days! If his arm doesn't fall off, he is going to get blown up by bad inning sooner or later.

Cueto was good, but only lasted five innings, still some concern there.

Old Post 09-01-09 02:36 PM
andy06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for andy06 Click here to Send andy06 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: