StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Jeffdane Wk 1 C0llege Football Pix
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jeffdane
StatFox Hall of Famer

Jeffdane Wk 1 C0llege Football Pix

1.) Troy -6.5 3 units

QUOTE TO NOTE
'We have players, but guys haven't played before. They're our best players and they are going to have to go out there and get the job done." -- BG head coach Dave Clawson.

Hoping for guys to play good when they are new is not a good sign. Troy on the otherhand is experienced with a couple future nfl players on defense.

Florida is next week for Troy but BG has Missouri next week so I dont see a look ahead. Beating the MAC is big for Troy so I they will be focused and ready to light the scoreboard up.

2.) UTAH -4.5 1Q 2 units

this is a system play that i have created based on big favorites. this particular situation is a 1st quarter play.

more to come.....

Old Post 08-31-09 08:50 PM
jeffdane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdane Click here to Send jeffdane a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Prime Time
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Love the Troy play.

GL and welcome back buddy!

PT

Up front there ought to be a man in black.

Old Post 08-31-09 10:20 PM
Prime Time is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time Click here to Send Prime Time a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dawgzonelee
FoxDen Hall of Famer

jd

good to have you back. thank you. dzl

Old Post 09-01-09 05:19 AM
dawgzonelee is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgzonelee Click here to Send dawgzonelee a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cashfarm
FoxDen Hall of Famer

On Troy... BOL Jeff

Old Post 09-01-09 03:04 PM
cashfarm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashfarm Click here to Send cashfarm a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: