StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MLB system 6.9
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MLB system 6.9

Mariners -150 (Best bet)
BlueJays +1.5 -135 (BlueJays win outright)
Marlins -156
Astros -130
Dbacks +105

Old Post 06-05-09 05:50 PM
Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gush Click here to Send Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

GL and welcome to the den. I like your best bet the best.

Old Post 06-05-09 06:04 PM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Sawyer
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Welcome to the Den Jeremy!

GL with your plays tonight!

Old Post 06-05-09 11:42 PM
Sawyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sawyer Click here to Send Sawyer a Private Message Edit post   Report post
diamondjim
StatFox Hall of Famer

Saw you coaching

Orlando last night. Tough game.

GL DJ

@1diamondjim (twitter)

Old Post 06-05-09 11:50 PM
diamondjim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for diamondjim Click here to Send diamondjim a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Welcome & Good luck.

Old Post 06-06-09 01:10 AM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Still doing any movies?

Old Post 06-06-09 02:13 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for all the support guys. I see you are all Statfox hall of famers, how does someone get that title?

RDtrains- Think my movie days are over, I'll stick to the surreal life

Good luck tonight guys

Old Post 06-06-09 02:53 AM
Gush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gush Click here to Send Gush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

Get you back waxed yet? Ha! GL.

Old Post 06-06-09 02:55 AM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
mikeb104
StatFox Hall of Famer

Welcome to the Den.

Nice call on the Blue Jays.

"Not everything you read on the internet is accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Old Post 06-06-09 04:11 AM
mikeb104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mikeb104 Click here to Send mikeb104 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
unix
FoxDen Hall of Famer

BOL Ron..great loooking card, I'll see you at the window Welcome to the den!

Old Post 06-06-09 04:14 AM
unix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unix Click here to Send unix a Private Message Edit post   Report post
HoustonFan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

HOF

1) A minimum of 6 months in the Den
2) Solid contributor
3) You must be nominated and voted in by HOF members

Welcome to the Den. The majority here are good people.

Old Post 06-06-09 04:14 AM
HoustonFan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HoustonFan Click here to Send HoustonFan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Seems like reasonable criteria and the HOF support has been great so far, hope I can contribute some winners. Thanks Houstonfan

Old Post 06-06-09 04:21 AM
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2-1 in the games that have gone final, BlueJays with the outright winner as the 6.9 system predicted. Will update the late games in the morning. Thanks again for the warm welcome Hall of famers and you too Paintedface even though im not sure if that was a compliment or putdown.

Old Post 06-06-09 05:16 AM
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nice start..keep bangin!!! Oh and I have just a fraction more than 6 inches and they were nice enough to let me in so no worries they bend the rules every now and again.

Old Post 06-06-09 06:44 AM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Gush
FoxDen Hall of Famer

3-2 overall with a late doggie winner on the Dbacks. I do like the doggies, lets hope we get some today.

Old Post 06-06-09 01:25 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: