StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Week 9 NFL
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Week 9 NFL

I am still recovering from Halloween's sugar high (sorry Hook)......I'll be good now. lol

Speaking of Halloween, many of these games look "spooky"! And so are my picks.

Revenge game for Cleveland, plus Baltimore missing a couple CB's...RB will probably play on bum ankle. Tough one to call, but will take a chance here.

Cleveland -1

Green Bay off a bye in this N/C game may have been practicing to meet division rival in second road game to Minny next week. However, they may try to test their offense vs. this stout Tennessee defense.

GB/Ten Over 41

No Jason Witten.......not good

NYG -9

Rain in Seattle today.

Philadelphia -7

Buffalo missing a couple key parts, plus haven't fared well after meeting up with Miami.

Jets +5.5

Arizona has been much better in the redzone this year.

Arizona -3

---------
GL everyone!

Old Post 11-02-08 05:08 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

td

I was just about to ask where you were with this thread

I'm on the Bills though. Farve reportedly has a sore arm and Jets haven't faired well ATS with the Bills. Gl though! Winner buys Starbucks

I like the rest of you plays though.

Craig

Old Post 11-02-08 05:15 PM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
the hook 420
FoxDen Hall of Famer

TD BABE!

U hav been the hottest cappper in here "besdies randizzle"an ur still hiding ur plays in the lounge!..lol the season is half way over aready!lol... im on 1/4 of ur card...lol ,,, GL! PS: i cant wait to get these left over halloween choc. bars outta here already...lol..i guess if i jus keeep snackn on em @ night like i hav been,they will eventually disappear... :O ,lol ... GL on ur plays an getting rid of the evil sugar!

Old Post 11-02-08 05:16 PM
the hook 420 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for the hook 420 Click here to Send the hook 420 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chico1856
StatFox Hall of Famer

Best of Luck TDBabe, hope your Sunday treats you well. With you on the Jets today.

http://unmetneeds.com/

LIFE: Sometimes you're the baby, sometimes you're the diaper

Old Post 11-02-08 06:00 PM
Chico1856 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chico1856 Click here to Send Chico1856 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

4-2 = 19-12 lounging.

Cleveland had a 14 point lead at one point and then INT's came a knocking.....

No clue about tonight's game. Watch, Indy burned me last week, so.....

No matter, take the money and run!

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 11-03-08 01:34 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chico1856
StatFox Hall of Famer

Get out while you are ahead is right! After all, you gotta know when to hold em', know when to fold em, know when to walk away...

My biggest problem has always been the action wagers, I admire your resolve to stay away. Have a good evening TD, and thanks for the winners!

http://unmetneeds.com/

LIFE: Sometimes you're the baby, sometimes you're the diaper

Old Post 11-03-08 01:54 AM
Chico1856 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chico1856 Click here to Send Chico1856 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thanks Hook.....you are too kind.

Chico.....I love the NFL, but it's darn hard for me to keep ahead of things in this game. So, I have learned thru misery not to push it. lol

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 11-03-08 04:48 AM
the hook 420
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NICE!

Another profitable performance Right on!,,, I should of tailed u today ...lol..I started off gr8 but couldnt hit %$# in the afternoon,,, i like the Steel Curtain tomorrow night +3 ,,, but i do prefer collegiate sports

Old Post 11-03-08 05:54 AM
the hook 420 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for the hook 420 Click here to Send the hook 420 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Excellent picks, Babe!

Old Post 11-03-08 03:42 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

You got me on the Jets pick Bills kept giving away points in the 1st half.

Nice job!!!

tdbabe the tout. lol. Hey, you're doing alot better than most.

I had to trade all weekend just to lose a little. This trade thing gets hairy but it worked out okay. I'll live to see another trade (tonight, lol!).

Old Post 11-03-08 04:56 PM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheBuzzard
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well done, Babe.

Folks who don't visit the Lounge are missing out!

Old Post 11-03-08 05:15 PM
TheBuzzard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheBuzzard Click here to Send TheBuzzard a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Thank you Brian, Craig, and Buzz.....you are too kind.

On the subject of injuries:

I had reported above that Witten was out for the game, when in fact he did suit up and play....much to my surprise when I watched the game. I knew he had a broken rib and followed his status on the injury reports I look at each week. One "trusted" site said very doubtful then OUT. So much for injury reports.

Turns out he had 0 catches on the day. Maybe they just put him in there as a decoy.....can't imagine risking further injury on the guy, because he is one of (if not THE) premier players on offense IMO. The Boys are in a world of hurt right now.

Old Post 11-03-08 05:54 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: